There is a huge difference from using test and not using test banks for a student’s way of studying. Our team assessed a bunch of students that consists of users and non-users of test banks. We have found out that there is a huge difference and advantage between test bank users from that of non-users. This article contains several differences and advantages of students who use test banks as learning materials for their knowledge acquisition from those students who prefer to study solely the books that were given to them.
Just like joining a competition, before going further to compete, you first need to know what the profile and skills your opponents inherit. It also goes the same for buying test banks. Before buying a test bank, of course you first need to know what it’s worth for and what benefits it could possibly give you. Test banks may or may not be that effective for you, so this is to check if the test banks advantages would be of good guarantee that your money was well spent for.
Student User: Difference and Advantages from Non-users
- Students who use test banks have much more time for all their tasks than that of non-users. Many of the students nowadays have different tasks and activities they prefer to do rather than studying. Being more curious about life experiences gives the students the feeling of excitement. Some students have their group hangouts, romantic dates, family bonding, partly working, and others who give time for their personal interests as well. Knowing how education takes a lot of a student’s time, it’s really difficult for these students to have a life outside of academics, since majority of their time are engaged to studying and finishing their tasks for school. Users of test banks have an advantage in time management since test banks come in handy for fast studying of sufficient information. This gives them extra time for other things unlike how they used to study test books in a span of 3-6 hours.
- Students achieve good grades by not suffering a huge amount of time for studying. There aren’t much paragraphs and sentences to read inside the test banks aside from the questions itself. It would be much easier for the students to study given that all the key information and brief explanations needed are already set out to be focused and noted on.
- Users have a higher chance in knowing the exact and right answer, given that all the scopes needed to be studied are already answered and explained by the test banks. Test banks are much easier to study, that’s why there is a huge possibility that a student must have reached the point where he/she must have learned about the whole scope of a study. This is to say that the student has already acquired all the information needed to suffice the questions in the exams.
- Users get boosts to their confidences knowing that they have high knowledge and intellect for their subject course. A lot of students feel much more capable of answering because of their high inquisition of knowledge and understanding. It is almost the same as reading the whole book, but just like said, reading the whole text book is much more time consuming than that of just using test banks.
- Users don’t usually gets stressed over missing out on any topic to study. There are a lot to read and study for in the whole context of a book. Some of the students even think twice or thrice before actually studying a part, or if they are even going to study it. Some think and hope that it won’t be included in the test, unlike test bank users who are sure and satisfied about what they’ve studied for.
- It’s much easier to study by using test banks than that of studying from the actual book. Books have every information and data that a student needs. But in terms of being fully loaded and stocked with a lot of information, it’s pretty difficult to read and to process a lot of paragraphs and sentences that sometimes or most of the time don’t have the key information needed to be duly noted.
- A student who uses test banks have greater knowledge in terms of knowing what wasn’t taught or have been missed during lectures. Lecturers sometimes tend to forget to give out all the supposed and necessary information needed because of how they flow with the discussion. Sometimes even lack time to do so. Since not all go to the flow as planned, there are some times that the lecturers forget to give out all the information needed to be taken note of. Students are then required to read everything the lecturer forgot to say to have a higher understanding of the lesson. Test banks contain questions that summaries and provide brief explanations of the text book so it is much easier to locate and understand what information was not given emphasis on. This also applies to non-time consuming because of fast ways to locate and assess the missing information.
There are many more differences and advantages of using test banks but it is already for the student to know what those are. There are other things that could be beneficial to students who use test banks that a lot of us may not know about. It may be of benefit to their own personal reasons, which are too private for it to be known. Students have their own reasons for reaching greater goals and achievements, these include private and confidential reasons as well.
These are only the most common and general differences and advantages of students who use test banks for their studying. If you put this into consideration as an advantage for you, then better inquire with us for an order now! If you also have any questions, you are highly encouraged to contact us about it.